1. Mat and Anatomy I-II: May 30-June 1, 1pm-7pm
2. Reformer I-III: June 6-8, 1pm-7pm
3. Cadillac I-III: June 13-15, 1pm-7pm
4. Strength/Conditioning (program design): July 11-13, 1pm-7pm
5. Strength/Conditioning (special pops incl.): July 18-20, 1pm-7pm
6. Chair/Props: August 15-17, 1pm-7pm
7. Special Pops: August 21-23, 1pm-7pm
8. Adv. Teaching techniques: Oct 10-12, 1pm-7pm
All participants will be required to complete 500 hours total each of teaching, practice and observation hours at Brooklyn Strength between workshop dates for the full certification.
Mat requires 50 hours of practice hours for certification
Strength and Conditioning requires 50 hours of practice hours for certification.
*Partial work-study can be arranged. Please fill out an application in order to arrange an interview and discuss the program in full.
Participants who do not wish to take the full 8 sections may opt to take:
Anatomy and Mat Section 1.
Apparatus Pilates Sections 2-8 with a pre-requisite of an equivalent Mat and Functional Anatomy Certification
Anatomy/Mat, Strength and Conditioning Sections 1, 4 and 5. All those interested in sections 4 and 5 must take Section 1 or have an equivalent certification in functional anatomy and Mat Pilates in order to ensure consistency.
* Date/time/teaching staff/information and location of all workshops may change without prior notice.